Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Play Time


I don't know if any of you out there in blog land
are interested in doing silly things but here is a
site where you can find out some really silly
things about yourself or your nearest and dearest.
Give it a go, see what you find out. These two did
and see what happened to them!!!

You Are a Freedom Rocker!

You're stuck in the 70s - for better or worse
Crazy hair, pot soaked clothes, and tons of groupies
Your kind showed the world how to rock
Is that freedom rock?... Well turn it up man!

This is me folks, stuck in the 70s. see we showed the world
how to rock, and still doing it now. Rock on in Shades.

1 Comments:

Blogger Autistic Engineer said...

Hey there cozmic. Thanks for the review of my blog. I am stopping by to return the favor and your blog has reminded of the time I was a bouncer at a drag club/biker bar/strip club (an interesting time in my life). So, thank you. :-)

2:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home